Faitfore in her dragon form has is completely white. In her human form, she has long white hair, pale skin, yellow eyes and usually wears a white dress. Dust buys her an oversized necklace with a red gem that she often wears.
Faitfore is generally not very expressive and usually only Dust is able to tell when her mood changes. She is very blunt and will often comment on how others smell. She is generally quiet and usually only talks to Dust.
She can become noticeably more emotional in matter involving Dust; she cries when she accidentally hurts him, and she growls at people who insult him (particularly Rin). Her eyes start turning red as she becomes angry, and she has a tendency to bite people when she's upset.
Faitfore's most notable personality quirk is her massive appetite: despite taking the form of a young girl, she still eats the same as when she is a house size dragon. She's easily bought off with food, and the sheer amount that she eats leaves Dust in poverty even after he takes on lucrative jobs.
Not much of Faitfore's past is known before she met Dust. The oldest memory mentioned in the story was that she was captured and held in an underground room in a mansion. The magical cage she was trapped in inhibited the use of her healing magic and sealed her strength, preventing her escape and thus enraging her. She first met Rein Chelka after he raided the place. Thanks to his sharp wit and magnetic personality (towards dragons, at least), he managed to placate her, and after a brief exchange, she agreed to form a covenant with him. The two of them would then share many memories together in the castle, and rise up to become a powerful duo.
But that was not to be. Rein lost his title as a Dragon Knight after fleeing with her and the Princess of Brydle to fulfill the Princess's wish- he was to be exiled from his home and his bloodline dissolved. Faitfore would be unable to join him - she remained in Brydle after his exile.
However, Faitfore rose to become an Elder Dragon during an undisclosed period of time after Rein's exile. With the help of the princess, she assumed a human form and fled undetected by the guards. Despite being unused to her new body, she headed to Axel as per the princess's instructions and managed to locate Rein - who was now an alcoholic, spendrift, and perverted delinquent who went by the name Dust. Dust was initially unable to recognize her, much to her distress. Despite her inner conflict on how Rein's personality had changed drastically, she treated Dust the same as ever - and decided to stay by his side, despite his Dragon Knight title taken from him. Their bond only continued grew deeper as Dust continued adventuring, even to the point where she professed her love for Dust - much to Rin's chagrin.
The White Dragons are considered one of the most docile subtypes. Despite this, they still possess high amounts of power, and are not to be underestimated.
- Enhanced Senses: Faitfore is able to distinguish people by their smells, and able to distinguish between humans and other races by scent alone.
- Flight Ability: The ability to fly in the sky, using wings in her dragon form. Faitfore is capable at flying at very high speeds, far surpassing that of Lolisa.
- Strength: She's able to fight off a large horde of monsters all at once, and most adventurers in Axel are hesitant to fight her, especially without the help of Kazuma.
- Form Change: Faitfore, as an elder dragon, is able to assume a human form. She is able to alternate between both forms at will, but possesses some draconic traits even while in her human form. Examples include her appetite, ability to use her breath weapon and enhancing Dust's abilities due to their covenant.
- Breath (Fire): The skill to breathe out an elemental power, as a white dragon, Faitfore breathes dark flames. She is also capable of using her fire breath while in human form - this is shown when she exhaled her fire breath in said human form to protect Dust from a Dullahan's attack.
- Sacred Magic: Dust mentioned that white dragons can make use of sacred magic to heal their wounds on their body although it is unknown if they can use this ability on other beings. Faitfore's sacred nature makes touching her mildly painful for weak demons like Lolisa, and her spit can burn even powerful Devils such as Zeeleschilt.
- Draconic Covenant: A sacred pact forged between a Human and Dragon (Namely Dust, Formerly Line Shaker). This pact enhances the abilities of the human, such as their physical traits, while in exchange, allows the dragon to unlock its full potential. When in close proximity to each other, the pair gain a further boost in their combat versatility. However, this covenant appears to have some disadvantages - dragon and rider share in pain and joy alike. Negative emotions, ailments and to some extent, pain, when afflicted upon one of them - also affects the other.
- Fire Resistance: Explicitly described in Chapter 3 of Dust 7. The fire resistance is innate to White Dragons, and it appears that Dust benefits from it due to their covenant. This also further explains why Dust was able to withstand a Breath attack from Faitfore without being incinerated.
- Faitfore is the first main character in Ano Orokamono ni mo Kyakkou wo! that is original to the spinoff.
- When Dust was exiled, Faitfore was a Lesser Dragon[1.1] and was close to becoming a Greater Dragon[2.1], which are still unable to assume human forms. Dust would later comment on how quickly she had grown to become an Elder Dragon[3.1] while he was gone for such a short period of time
- Requires further research. The only evidence of this is when Dust was headbutted by Rin - Faitfore was seen holding her head in pain, just like Dust after been headbutted. However, this may also have been caused by the mandrake's effects and her attempts to fight off the aggression caused by consuming them. Interpretation of this action is difficult, hence this footnote.
- Kyakkou Light Novel Volume 5
- 1 ↑ Dragons that are have lived less than a hundred years. Despite being fledgling dragons, they are already somewhat intelligent in terms of human standards - such as being able to sense emotion and the ability to express them. They are also able to sense the feelings of other living beings, and whether such beings bear hostility or friendliness towards them.
- 1 ↑ Dragons that have lived for more than 100 years. Just like Lesser Dragons, they are also able to sense and express emotions. However, they are now more intelligent - and are now capable of understanding human speech.
- 1 ↑ A Greater Dragon that has awakened to its ego after several years as a Greater Dragon - they are at their peak at this point. In addition to their abilities they have gained as Greater Dragons, they are now even more intelligent due to their worldly experience. Their physical traits and magical capability are also greatly enhanced. On top of that, they are now able to assume human forms. However, in spite of their human appearance, they still possess some of their draconic traits. (This can be found in the Form Change Section)