|Axis Cult vs Eris Cult|
|Romaji||Akushizu Kyoudan VS Erisu Kyoudan|
|Pages|| 284 (Japanese)|
|Release Date|| December 26, 2015|
April 23, 2019
|• Volume Chronology•|
Axis Cult vs Eris Cult (アクシズ
Aqua gets jealous of the Eris Festival that will happen in Axel, so she decides to host a festival in the name of her order. Kazuma figures out the thief Chris is the goddess Eris in disguise, as well as the chivalrous and they team up to try to steal a holy relic, the Sacred Armor Aigis, forming the Silver Haired Thieving Group in the process. After failing the first time due to the armor's sentience, Kazuma ends up having to help create stalls for the eponymous Aqua Festival and her cultists. Later, as the duo discover that Aigis is actually somewhat of a pervert, they formulate a plan to capture him, convincing the organizers to hold a beauty contest on the last day of the festival in order to lure the armor out. The bait works, and Aigis, shown to the reader to be attracted by the event, still refuses steadfastly to surrender because the girls aren't attractive enough for it. Chris drops the disguise and joins the contest as Goddess Eris, and the crowd goes wild, becoming unruly because of the sudden seemingly divine appearance. Aigis accepts that Eris is beautiful enough, letting her wear the armor and helping her escape the
- Chapter 1: Gifting this Dragon with Glory!
- Chapter 2: Gifting This Sacred Armor With A Master!
- Chapter 3: Gifting this talented adviser with responsibilities!
- Chapter 4: Gifting Beautiful Fireworks To The Night Sky!
- Chapter 5: Gifting A Legend To This City of Rookies!
- Epilogue 1: Giving Thanks And Blessings To The Goddess
- Epilogue 2: After the End of the Festival