Lan is an adventurer who was hired by Luna to pose as a fan of Kazuma to motivate the former's party to help complete more missions for the Guild, with Lan accepting the job thinking that it was going to be easy. For a short time Lan pretended to be Kazuma's fan so that he could do more quests in an attempt to stay impressive in her eyes, with Kazuma not even suspecting the truth. Eventually she went to ask Luna for a pay raise due to getting tired of Kazuma telling the same story over and over again. However both she and Luna were found out by Kazuma when he overheard their conversation which greatly upset him, and their efforts to placate him by praising him ended in failure and as punishment both of them had their panties stolen by Kazuma.
Lan belongs to the Adventurer Class. As such, she can learn some minor skills, spells, and abilities of other classes as well as her own.
- Double Attack: Attack twice quickly.
- Steal: Steals items in an area; what the user gets is random. The chances of better loot increase based on the luck of the user.
- Concealment: A superior version of the Lurk skill which grants the user invisibility for a very short span of time.
- Bind: Binds a target in rope provided the user has a rope on them.
- Escape: Allows user to make a quick getaway.
- Snipe: Powerfully fires a single arrow with accuracy depending on the user's luck.
- Tinder: Summons a small fire in the user's hand or fingertips.
- Create Earth: Summons rocks and sand on the user's hand.
- Create Water: Summons water on the user's hand.
- Wind Breath: Blow a small amount of wind from the user's mouth.
- Freeze: Freezes water, or any objects.
- Spark: Generates small lightning from your fingertips.
- Shining: Emit a small light from your fingertips.
- Sleep: An insidious spell which quietly puts a target to sleep. Victims rarely realize they have been cursed.
- Flash: A spell that can create a bright flashes that blind the opponent.
- Paralyse: Makes a person unable to move.
- Uncle Snare: Decrease the agility of the opponent.
- Trap Search: A spell that detects any trap within a certain radius in a similar way to the "Detect Enemy" skill.
- Heal: A spell that does what the name indicates.
- Sacred Highness Heal: Greatly heals user or ally. Restores erased memories.